Thursday, September 4, 2014

Me

Me


I am a 14-year-old boy. I live on the north side of Chicago in a neighborhood known as Albany Park. I live in apartment building that my father is the landlord of. I attend Whitney M. Young Magnet High school, and I am in my freshman year. Before attending Whitney Young, I went to Alexander Graham Bell elementary school for second through sixth grade. Even before I went to Bell I went to Hibbard elementary school, and for preschool and kindergarten, I went to Pilgrim Lutherine. I have an older brother named Cormac and we get along reasonably well. The rest of my family is relatively normal. Along with my mother and father, I also have a dog named Pippi. In school, I enjoy science math, and of course lunch. Out of school, I enjoy rowing, video games, and TV. I am about six feet tall making my physical potential great, and with two very intelligent parents, I am also mentally benefited. I am incredibly good at strategy, but I am very weak at puzzles. I also have a relatively fast reaction time, yet that is paired with a terrible brain for memorization. I have many strengths and equal weaknesses, and the one thing that is my greatest of both is my insatiable love of technology.

1 comment:

  1. You have a very interesting life. Why don't you like puzzles? You should talk about your handwriting.

    ReplyDelete