Monday, November 24, 2014

Thankful

Odin Slade Byrd
Thanksgiving Assignment
11/24/14
Thankful for Josh

I am thankful for Joshua Huang. He is relatively short, very smart, a hard worker, and plays league of legends. I am thankful for the last three things in that list. I don't particularly feel thankful for his short height, but his work ethic, intelligence, and game choices are much to my liking. Josh works hard on group project and on solo ones too, and he is always willing to help you out if you don't understand something. I am thankful for his intelligence, for it makes his opinion, and all of his believes have a higher value to me, and allows for him to be very potent in needed information. The last characteristic of Josh i am thankful for is his game choices. Josh chooses to play one game, and that game is League of Legends. Now this may seem low, but i love League of Legends and having an intelligent hard working person who also likes League of Legends as your classmate is just a great thing. Thank you Josh, for being you, and being good at being you.

1 comment: